[Trlog] problem with post

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Tue Sep 23 05:24:44 EDT 2003

I had similar problem with my WAE log. It turned out to be different time in
the log entry and QTC file. Please check that the line referring to QTC.dat
entry exactly the same as the information in the QTC.dat

73, Igor UA9CDC

Ihave using TR log version 6.73.5 with the latest update of POST but in
running POST against my wae logs I keep getting the message
"Could not Find log file entry in QTC.dat". This refers to the first QTC I
sent during the test. When I edit qtc.dat I see that this first qtc sent is
in
the data file. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message which
indicates that post has not completed its works successfully?
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Ed, AE4EC