[Trlog] RADIO ONE Missing Comm Problem

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Fri Sep 26 15:11:15 EDT 2003

Is it a bug, a feature or my own stupidity that when Radio One has no
comm port, trlog refuses to control Radio Two even though it has a comm
port?

Why do I ask? I just installed a PIEXX board in my 930 so I could
control it as Radio Two. I was testing it with a single comm-port laptop
and got no communication. RADIODEBUG just reported TIMEOUT. I redefined
the 930 to be Radio One and it worked fine.

Is there a way to tell tr to ignore Radio One for this purpose? I
commented out the RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT parameter and some of its
friends, but that was not sufficient.

73,

/Rick N6XI