[Trlog] Band map and Inactive Radio

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sun Sep 28 16:55:46 EDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 03:09:02PM -0400, WG0M at aol.com wrote:

> I am working on setting up for SS.
>
> Is there any way to send a packet spot from the band map to the inactive
> radio?

I thought you could send any entry on the band map to the inactive radio,
but I have to admit I am not sure.

When I first glanced at this message, I thought you wanted to send Alt-D
spots to packet automatically - which actually sounds like a neat idea..

So, the next release will have SEND ALT-D SPOTS TO PACKET with the initial
state of FALSE.

I'll think about the other feature you actually suggested if it turns out
you really can't send a bandmap spot to the inactive radio.

Tree