[Trlog] SPRINT in simulator locks up

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 9 20:51:52 EDT 2004

I'm no expert, but I believe this is usually due to not having a
TRMASTER  file (or perhaps one without enough data in it).  This
happened to me when I first started using TR.  Now that I have a good
sized data file, no problem.  I think TR is looking for some data for
the simulator and can't find any.

Ken K6MR