[Trlog] Bandmap won't go away

Bob Tellefsen n6wg at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 19:22:13 EDT 2004

I'm trying to set up my laptop for the coming Sprint.
However, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the Bandmap window.
I'm not getting rid of it permanently, but I will be working on the various
F key definitions, and I'd like the full window with its larger text
characters while
I'm doing this.  I'll restore the bandmap when I'm done.

I've tried all the ctrl J options, including saving them, with no result.
It's as if the window info is being stored and recalled from somewhere else,
and ignoring the
ctrl J instructions.  I've also tried editing the config.dat file, with no
success.

Anyone see this before and have any suggestions?
Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG