[TRLog] On-Deck Call Disappears

Bob Wolbert, K6XX k6xx at ihwy.com
Sun Jan 11 14:17:00 EST 2004

YES YES YES!

As soon as F1, ENTER or F2 are touched, the on-deck call disappeared. "MOST"
of the time, spacebar would do the right thing, but occasionally (haven't
determined the pattern) it forgot there was an "on deck" call and sent my
call on the wrong rig instead.

Sure would be great to have this detail dealt with by the Sprint, eh?

73 de Bob, K6XX
www.k6xx.com