[Trlog] SSB SO2R with a DVK?

Bernie van der Walt bernie at internext.co.za
Tue Jan 13 08:16:12 EST 2004

Mark,

The SCK II works perfectly in SSB SO2R mode with TRLog if you use the
DVKDELAY command.  DVKDELAY = 2000 will give you a 2 second delay.

I can do an Alt D, call the station on Radio B with the space bar, complete
the QSO, all just by using DVK messages.

After the QSO on radio B is completed TR automatically launches a CQ on
Radio A.  You just need to set your DVKDELAY timings properly.

The only missing part is that the CQ ALT F3 message (CQ on Radio A) is
currently not called by the program after your call is sent on Radio B to
work the Alt D station.

I have asked Tree a while ago to look into enabling that feature (CQ ALT F3)
for DVK operation as well.  I am sure he will add it when time allows.

I can send you my .cfg file which fully utilises TRLog on the SCK II for the
SO2R switch, CW keying and DVK control if you want.

GL

Bernie, ZS4TX