[Trlog] SSB SO2R with a DVK?

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 20:49:18 EST 2004

Hi George:

There isn't an existing way for this DVK to tell TR Log when it
quits sending.  And, TR does know when the DVP quits.

It appears I do understand how this works now.  Thanks!  The
only thing I can think of right now would be to tell TR Log
how long the messages are, which would be a pain, but I don't
know if that would really work.

Thanks again.  GREAT SUPPORT!  :-)

73,

Mark, KD4D