[Trlog] TR Logged SSB QSOs as CW

n6wg at earthlink.net n6wg at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 14:20:11 EST 2004

Eric
This is a log-shot, but look at the automatic frequency boundary
setting.  TR detects when you cross a frequency boundary, and
switches from cw to ssb logging.
Not sure of the heading in the manual, you'll have to look it up.
You can move the frequency boundary if it doesn't agree with where you
are operating.
73, Bob N6WG