[Trlog] RE: IARUHQ.DOM file

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Jul 8 07:55:02 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:17:21PM -0700, Eric Hilding wrote:
> weekend.  Yup... no IARUHQ.DOM file.

You can download a copy here:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/trlog/iaruhq.dom

> > exchange names or even create a new file with your text
> > editor.
> >
> > The format is:
> >
> > ARRL  = ARRL
>
> For us TR n00bs or recent n00bs, apparently this is not a turnkey file like
> for other contests?

I am not sure what you mean.

The file is just a list of the HQ statation - the only real reason it
was created was so that you could have a list of HQ stations
for the mult check off list on the screen.

 What would be an example of an "HQ exchange name" I
> would potentially add?  Must I add my Zone via this .dom file or within TR?
>
> Regarding the format of:  ARRL = ARRL ... where do I stick this???

The easy thing to do is to download the file from here:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/trlog/iaruhq.dom

Put this file in with all the other DOM files.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr