[Trlog] Editing Woes

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sat Jul 10 16:25:19 EDT 2004

Perhaps due to only a few hours of sleep before I got back up at 5AM local
to play IARU a bit, since my rig control no longer works, I forgot to
manually switch bands to 40m.

So, about 75 QSOs from the 1st hour are on the wrong band ;-(

I tried editing the .tmp & .log files via Notepad & saving, but it doesn't
appear to change anything & my Dupe-Control is whacked now on 20m.

Is there another way to solve the problem *without* existing TR...to make
the band changes so I won't get a lot of "QSO B4 OMs" ???

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA