[Trlog] More Rescoring Cabrillo files?

Richard Sherman srichard at northnet.org
Wed Jul 14 08:06:54 EDT 2004

It looks to me like you'd only need 2 finds. If I understand correctly, the
outputted ADIF log has <tx_count:1>x <category:1>y. From there you only
need to find <category:1> and replace with nothing. This would then give
you the line <tx_count:1>xy, then find and replace as previously described.
You may have to do a few experiments with leading and trailing spaces to
get the x and y together.
A second option, which I shudder to recommend, is using MS Word. It has a
column select feature, so as long as the columns are lined up, you can
select and manipulate them as desired.

73 de Rick wz2t nny