[Trlog] Anybody UEFF recently?

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Mon Jun 21 22:48:38 EDT 2004

After POST UEFFing my AA CW log, I decided I would at the same time go back
to the TRMASTER.ASC file to delete the /P off of some calls, combine data for
callsign & callsign_portable_same_call_area, etc.

This is with 6.79.  Every single call I looked at in the .ASC file - all
but one of them
being "new" calls - showed a single hit, despite having been worked several
times
during AA CW.

UEFF reports importing all 652 (I think it is) contacts from the log.  But
if make a new
TRMASTER.ASC file - say start with one with just one call in it - it says
it imported
all 652 but the resultant .ASC file only has 482 calls in it (some of which
were worked
only once, others more than once, but all shown with a single hit).

UEFFing just the call (no additional data) has the same result.

Anybody else notice this?

Speaking of things going missing, UA0AZ is another call - like N7ET/DU7 -
that has
data in my TRMASTER.ASC file, but doesn't show in the USER INFO WINDOW in
TR (UA0AZ looses grid, QTH, old call, user1 & user2; N7ET looses name).

73, VR2BrettGraham