[Trlog] FD Summary Sheet

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 30 14:49:34 EDT 2004

I noticed a couple of oddities when tracking down why the points shown
on the TRLog generated Summary Sheet were different than those
calculated by other means.  On one band we had 28 valid cw Qs which
translates to 56 points.  Summary Sheet showed 55.  On another band we
had 8 valid cw Qs for 16 points.  Summary Sheet showed 14.  On another
band we had 2 valid SSB Qs which translates to 2 points.  Summary Sheet
showed 1 point.

So, if you're relying on the Summary Sheet to tell you your point totals
you'd better check the individual lines for correct multiplication.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO