[Trlog] Multi-Network observations

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 30 14:43:00 EDT 2004

I too noted that TR was showing hundreds of band changes.  The 3 cfg
items Charlie mentioned were not set in our set-up.  i.e. just accepted
the default values.

I concur with the request for a display of the individual station rates,
both from a management perspective and to encourage competition among
the operating positions.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO