[Trlog] FS - Byterunner TC-400 4 Port ISA Card

A. Sewell n5na at att.net
Sun Nov 14 15:03:53 EST 2004

All the discussion about serial cards reminded me I have a Byterunner
TC-400 4 port ISA card in the drawer.  I picked this card up at a
hamfest last year and it appears to be new.  The bag the card is in has
not been opened.

It has the documentation with it.  The model number shown on the invoice
that was in the box shows it is a TC-400-S5-4.  I think it is probably
the same as the TC-400-550 shown on the byterunner.com site.

I'll take $15 including shipping by USPS Priority mail to the lower 48.
First email gets it.

73,

Alan  N5NA
n5na at arrl.net