[Trlog] Any interest in Bootable MS-DOS CD's?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 16 17:34:59 EST 2004

Hypothetically, my Dell Dimension 2400 has USB 2.0.  Behavior is much
faster than Riki reports, but there is a lag in responses that require
"disk" access, like looking up callsigns in a master data file as they are
entered.  It is not show-stopping, but it is noticeable.  I wonder if
SMARTDRV would be any help.

73, Pete N4ZR