[Trlog] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20041117

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Nov 17 06:32:52 EST 2004

I have created a new version of the Super Check Partial database files and
placed them on the web at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was based on 2,409,728 QSOs from 1,584 logs (data set
contained 114,853 unique calls).  The Master.dta now contains 32,473 calls!

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip
file. There is also a link to the list of contributed logs - thanks to all
those who volunteered their logs for the project.

See the web page for more details on the super check partial project.

The next release will be in January in advance of the Spring DX contests.
Please send me your logs after each contest.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com