[Trlog] Multi port PCI serial cards with setcomm.exe

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 30 05:09:30 EST 2004

Some time ago NG7M posted a description of a little utility he had
written (setcomm.exe) to make all 8 ports of a byte runner PCI serial
card available to TR running under Win 98.

It was available as setcomm.zip at
ftp://nc7j.qrq.com/trlog/setcomm.zip   Unfortunately, that link doesn't
work anymore.  I e-mailed Max a couple of weeks ago about it but, so
far, no reply.

Does anyone have a copy of setcomm.zip or setcomm.exe?  If so, I'd sure
appreciate it if you would send me a copy as it looks like it plus a
Byterunner card are the answer to my dilemma of not enough serial ports
and no more IRQs available for more serial cards.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO