[Trlog] Wish list

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 7 23:55:52 EDT 2004

Hi Alan,

To show which contacts are Run and which are S&P add the following to
your logcfg.dat (before you make the Qs - too late after):

SHOW SEARCH AND POUNCE = TRUE

All S&P Qs will be marked with a $

It would be pretty easy to dump your log into Excel and manipulate it to
give you contacts in the form of

21299  SSB 02-Oct-04 23:32 76  K5YAA 407 Ok  Ok  2

or
21.299 SSB 02-Oct-04 23:32 76  K5YAA 407 Ok  Ok  2

Converting this to ADIF may take a little programming.  However, maybe someone has already done it and will tell us how.  Maybe it could be done in Excel.  I don't know enough about the ADIF format to be sure about this part.

Hope this is of some help

73 de Jim Smith	VE7FO