[Trlog] CQP mult identifiers

Ken Beals k6mr at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 9 19:37:03 EDT 2004

Thanks, Alan.  I'm still learning alot about how the computerized log
checkers do things.  I think I may put a note on the NCCC reflector and
make sure I'm doing it right.  I suspect it's ok, but I don't want to
send in the log and have a bunch of Qs thrown out.  I'm obviously not
the only one using TR, I just thought I had somehow got the wrong .dom
file.

Ken