[Trlog] Preloading fields for SS

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Oct 27 22:05:40 EDT 2004

I'm trying to figure out how to pre-load the following fields for SS based
upon callsign to cut down on typing:

1. Prec. (ERP)

2. Year Licensed

3. Section

OBVIOUSLY, the data can not be relied upon and changes will have to be made
based upon what is actually copied.  It's the TRMASTER.ASC setup and all
necessary option switches within TR to change that I'm wrestling with.

Also, let's say station XYZ was in EMA last year which gets pre-filled, but
has QSY'd to WMA.  Can I just tag on WMA in the exchange line to update
that entry or will I need to backspace/erase/wipe out the prefilled EMA
before typing WMA?

Tnx for any assistance.

73...

Rick, K6VVA