[Trlog] What TR version ?

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 08:04:10 EDT 2004

Hi:

I'd use 6.79.  I last used that version for WAE CW and
WAE SSB and it works very well.  I intend to use it next
weekend for SS CW!  This weekend is a multi-op where
they use CT.  :-(

I am of course eagerly awaiting the new release to play
with.  However, I'm a guest operator so I have limited
chances to play with new releases before the contest.
I'll wait a couple of contests to see how things went
before I'm willing to switch to a brand new version
unless it has something I really need!  Too risky!  :-)

Hopefully, Tree will chime in with the official word.

73,

Mark, KD4D