[Trlog] TR on a Win XP machine

kd4d@comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 20:07:10 EDT 2005

Hi David:

This works well.  Also, if you install a boot loader (I suggest
GAG) then you can get an on-screen prompt for which operating
system you want to run (Press 1 or 2) and can set one up as
a default after n seconds!  I find this more convenient than
getting into the BIOS.  http://gag.sourceforge.net/  LILO
and GRUB will do this as well, but I find GAG much easier to
set up.

73,

Mark, KD4D