[Trlog] Help needed

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Tue Apr 12 13:39:12 EDT 2005

The same configuration as suggested by DL2ZAV is what I used last
year.

Works great.

I also use the following COUNTRY INFO FILE:

4X
AK Akko AS Ashqelon AZ Azza BS BeerSheva BL Bethlehem
HD Hadera HG Hagolan HF Haifa HS Hasharon HB Hebron
JN Jenin JS Jerusalem KT Kinneret PT Petahtiqwa
RA Ramallah RM Ramla RH Rehovot
SM Shekhem TA TelAviv TK Tulkarm YN Yarden YZ Yizreel ZF Zefat

As the rest of the domestic multiplier for this contest is essentially
a grid reference - meaning there will be a lot of them - I figured I'd
leave it at that.

73, VR2BrettGraham