[Trlog] Serial numbers in Cabrillo

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Sun Apr 24 04:30:59 EDT 2005

thanks for clarification Tree,

I actually don't understand your last sentence (maybe I'm still too sleepy:)

I think that QSO numbers in WPX should be in the same place as in other CQ
and ARRL contests where sent serial numbers are included. The Cabrillo
template on your page clearly puts serial number starting on place 49. Also
the example of WPX RTTY log shows that serial number starts at 49!

But when I make Cabrillo with my latest POST 6.79 then the serial numbers
are all ending at 55! Being aligned right instead of left. Is something
wrong here?

Anyway, if there is this Template for all CQ and ARRL contest then that
could be also perfectly applied to other similar contests with serial number
that TR Log supports. Russian DX, EU Sprint would be the most important. The
only thing needed is to have the sent serial at position 49, maybe you can
add it for those contests?

73
Tonno
ES5TV