[Trlog] Worked Statiions becoming Workable Stations...not a goodthing...

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Dec 12 07:20:08 EST 2005

I renamed the restart and bandmap.bin files and restarted the program.

Now, all QSO's were new and there were not previouslyl worked calls.

I renamed the restart and rebooted.  This time, it worked fine and worked
stations appeared as worked and non-worked stations appeared as juicy
tidbits to add t the log.

Interesting...

Dale