[Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 12 14:49:28 EST 2005

Here's an interesting thought, though -- I bought a mouse a few years ago
that had a simple (non-active) adaptor for plugging it into either a PS/2
or a USB port.  Maybe someone more computer-hardware-literate than I can
comment on the availability of such adaptors generally and whether they
would enable your gadgets.  If so, I'd think they would work as well as before.

73, Pete N4ZR