[Trlog] RigExpert

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 21 17:53:00 EST 2005

My thoughts on this subject have always been the same. Keep those older
computers around so you can format them to Dos 6.22 or if you are building
up a new pc with no OS on it yet, install Dos 6.22 then XP or whatever and
you'll have a dual boot system. IMO it's easier to use TR under the OS for
which it was intended then try to manipulate it in some of these other ways.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.....  73, Mike K9MI