[Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Jul 11 11:19:56 EDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:00:48PM +0600, Igor Sokolov wrote:

> Thanks for your offer Jim. No problems, I will swap 0A for 0D here myself.

This is a common issue when moving ASCII files between UNIX and DOS.
Whenever I hear of strange problems like this - it is always my first
guess.

> Tree, were you serious about Windows version of TRlog or was it just a
> joke?

I am probably as serious as I can be about something that far into the
future.  Certainly, if there was going to be a windows version of TR,
that is about when I would probably have the time to work on it (around
my retirement age).  My current situation (working at Intel), and with
3 daughters at home (age 10, 12 and 14) precludes me from doing any
serious work on TR (which is why the releases have been so slow).  In
another 10 years, the kids will be off finishing college, and hopefully
Intel stock will allow me to stop having to work so hard and I can spend
some quality time with TR.

Tree