[Trlog] Line endings in *.dom files

Carolyn Gyger pinkchicken at cox.net
Mon Jul 11 13:46:27 EDT 2005

It isn't working for me yet. I now have 3 versions of IARUHQ.DOM. One has
lines ending in 0D 0A, one ending in 0D 0D, and one ending with just 0D.POST
terminates as soon as I hit "Y" to proceed irregardless of which version of
the .DOM file I use. The files are all in the same directory as my CONFIG
and DAT files (IARU05.CFG and IARU05.DAT), and POST picks up IARU05.DAT
just fine. The dupe check works great, but the mult check still terminates
abruptly.

With only a few Qs I can do this one by hand, but it is worrisome for other
contests and the IARU next year. I've done all the tricks I know with my hex
editor, so I would sure appreciate some help. Thanks.

Carolyn K0AN