[Trlog] TR Cheat Sheet

Dan Violette danki6x at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 22:24:54 EDT 2005

Got a little behind in the e-mail this week.  A little late with this reply.
I have used keyboard templates that lay right over the function keys.  There
are some on the TR Log website at:

http://www.trlog.com/contrib.shtml

I had originally modified a CT template I had gotten many, many years ago.
Also left extra room off the right end for the other commands that are not
function keys and listed the important ones there (including Alt-H to get
the list of commands).

Dan, KI6X