[Trlog] Partial loss of frequency data

Dave Hoaglin Dave_Hoaglin at abtassoc.com
Wed Mar 16 13:35:40 EST 2005

Toward the end of my operating in ARRL DX SSB, I noticed that the program
was no longer displaying the current frequency on the screen.  By habit I
change bands on the radio (a TS-850), and the program was not following the
band changes.  BUT, when I entered a station in the band map (either by
logging a search-and-pounce QSO or by pressing the space bar), the correct
frequency appeared in the band map.  I left for a family activity, returned
after the contest, and exited the program.  When I started the program
again, the frequency was displayed correctly in its window.  Has anyone
else seen this behavior?  I'm using version 6.79.

While I'm at it, from time to time I have noticed another quirk in the
operation of the band map.  I work a station (in search-and-pounce mode)
and log the QSO, but no entry appears in the band map.

73, Dave K1HT