[Trlog] Post CW SS thoughts

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Nov 7 12:02:09 EST 2005

> Congratulations to Tree on what is possibly another
> CW SS win.  And thank you for not operating QRP OM. :-)

Thanks Kirk.  I actually spent a day or two working on what will be 6.82
and used that during the contest here at W5WMU.  It worked fine - although
I didn't find out until about QSO# 1150 that I still had the Alt-E editor
disabled somehow.  Guess if I didn't need it until then, it wasn't a
major problem for me.

I operated A power at the last minute as I was having enough amp
problems just before the contest to consider it an omen.

Tree