[Trlog] Which "message" is sent in Two Radio Mode when you hit Space?

kd4d@comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 14:10:00 EST 2005

Solved!  The problem was adding DVKDELAY to the
EX SSB F1 = DVK3 line.

It works fine without DVKDELAY.  It does NOT send
this in two radio mode with DVKDELAY either before
OR after DVK3.

Thanks to Bernie, ZS4TX, and Ron, KK1L, for their
help.  See those of you in US/VE in Sweepstakes this
weekend!

73,

Mark, KD4D