[Trlog] USB Key stuff

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sun Oct 30 12:03:57 EST 2005

Hi Mark -

Finally got around to trying to make a USB stick bootable.  The HP utility
for some reason didn't seem to work.  The two disk method you described
seems to have worked for me - mostly.

I am getting one error message at boot - "The compression driver cannot be
setup correctly.  Get a version that is compatible with this version of
Windows."  However, if I press any key to continue from that - things
seem to boot okay.

Thanks for working on this and posting instructions.  Perhaps you already
know how to fix that error message - if not, I will see what I can come
up with later.

73 Tree