[Trlog] FreeDOS

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 11:18:14 EST 2005

Hi George and everyone:

I have a bootable CD image (ISO file) that contains FreeDOS and
a program called NTFS4DOS that allows reading and writing
NTFS partitions from DOS.  If anyone wants to try that, let
me know and I'll send you the ISO file.

It would be easy to make a CD with TR-Log and other files
(cty.dat, trmaster.dta) pre-installed that would run almost
anywhere.  The only "problem" is where to save the log file,
but this could be used for evaluation or demonstration!

You can also make bootable CD's with MS-DOS very easily,
but I can't send you the ISO files.

73,

Mark, KD4D