[Trlog] VER 6.79 Question

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Sun Aug 6 23:01:48 EDT 2006

When using version 6.79, my mult needed info is fine at the start of the
contest but after a few hundred q’s, it shows a ‘past mult needed’ that was
worked previous rather then the mult just worked.  The just worked mult line
flashes but then reverts back to a previous one (too quick to read).  The
only way I have found to correct this is to get out of TR and delete the
restart.bin file and then launch TR again and it is fine for a period of
time.  I am wondering if anyone has discovered a quicker way of correcting
this and maybe a way without getting out of the program?  Does computer
memory have anything to do with this?  It seems to do this in all types of
contests.

Thanks,

Mike W9RE