[Trlog] VER 6.79 Question

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Mon Aug 7 07:32:50 EDT 2006

In the NAQP over the weekend, Multi-Two, I noticed repeated occasions where
the "mult needed" for the station in the callsign window would give me
erroneous info, and only after I let the guy go without moving him would I
hit enter, log the QSO, and then see that I needed him on the other band.
This seemed to happen with annoying regularity, but I won't remove cockpit
error from the list of possible reasons.  Not sure what was going on.  It's
understandable with stations where TR log doesn't know where the station is,
but when it does, and you get a list of "mults needed" the list should be
correct, not incorrect.  I think I could reproduce it if the crack TRlog
design team was interested.

Mark, N5OT