[Trlog] Orion -- Rotator

k7jb k7jb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 14:52:05 EST 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2006

trlog-request at contesting.com:

OK, in reference to Vol 48, Issue 13 there's "Today's Topics" mention of 2 items:

1. Re Orion fix? (Tree)
2. CI-V interface for 756PROII ............. etc..........

The first of which (Re: Orion fix (Tree)) I wish to address.

After my PC's hardware setup between a com port to my Orion 2800DC Rotator.

The TR manual says typing in a call prefix and pressing [CTRL -P];   will cause the Orion Rotator to rotate to the heading of the DX and stop.  This feature does not work!  Please schedule this item for a software fix.

Thanks from Stan W7NI and John K7JB