[Trlog] LOG.TMP problem with 6.85

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Fri Nov 10 19:39:10 EST 2006

Actually, what I think may have happened, but I'm ONLY GUESSING is that the
restart.bin file got corrupted/confused somehow and did something strange.
I forgot to say that when I rebooted I also deleted the existing restart.bin
file forcing the re-start of TRlog to create a new restart.bin file.

Yes, it was odd, but I was thinking about other things and didn't pay
attention or think twice about it once all the QSOs were back on the screen
and numbered correctly.  I moved on.  Sorry.  If it happens again, I'll pay
closer attention.

Mark, N5OT