[Trlog] Serious problem with Trlog ver 6.85

Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A) jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Mon Nov 27 12:57:10 EST 2006

Hello,

We also tried to run 6.85 at SI9AM, but got the same problem. We got stuck
on 160 m and couldn't switch bands at all. We went back to the older version
we had installed before (6.69) with the same logcfg.dat and all worked as it
should. We also tried to do the simplest config by answerring the questions
in the TR setup, but got stuck anyway in 6.85.

We're using Win98SE and have no radio interface, just the CW cable on LPT.
We had two computers networked.

Another thing at the end of the contest was that trmaster.dta didn't show
any calls, but that is something not related to the band switching problem.
We didn't restart the computers and I think maybe we don't have enough RAM
in our old computers? The remaining memory was something around 12k.

73 de Jan, SM3CER