[Trlog] Rig 2 Comm help Please

wg0m at aol.com wg0m at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 14:16:42 EDT 2006

 Just changed out a 2 comm port card for a 4 serial port card  and now the computer does not see the second rig. In device manager, ports and selecting comm 5 show the hex address as A800- A8XX (Dont remember) Seems I need to go into the TR two radio config file I made and change(?) the hex addressing.  Issue is the address I show in TR is the same address I see in 'References" for that comm port, namely A800.

Any ideas?

Mike WG0M