[Trlog] Rig 2 communication

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 29 12:08:03 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <WG0M at aol.com>
To: <tree at kkn.net>; <trlog at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: [Trlog] Rig 2 communication

> Just changed out a 2 ser/1lpt for a Byterunner 4ser/1 lpt
> and now TR  doesn't
> read Rig 2.  I have WL as well and all is fine with SO2R
> there.  This
> indicates the ports are configured correctly (?).

Are you running TR under Win 98 or DOS?

Maybe switch to DOS and install the Byterunner DOS drivers.
I use a Byterunner board, and I seem to remember that if you
have a five-port board, you have to go through the driver
install process five times. It was pretty confusing, but has
worked fb for several years in DOS (for TR) and XP (for
Writelog and N1MM).

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ