[Trlog] TR4W

Don McDougall don_w6oa at msn.com
Sat Dec 8 23:39:40 EST 2007

Looking pretty good so far but....

V3.13 CQP in Ca contest

I note that when I go to File and Export the log file to Cabrilo that it doesn't show the QSO number, just the QSO frequency.

Also I'm using Windows ME and the CW is awfully choppy. More than likely something I've got running in the background but haven't been able to identify what it is.

It would seem to me that if the logging window screen view could be set to full screen instead of a window the problem with the cursor outside the window should disappear.

Still playing..... Merry Xmas and Happy New Year all.

Don, W6OA/7 - Winlock, Wa