[Trlog] Set Up Question

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 15 08:17:13 EST 2007

This did work, however I had to delete my "RST" file and let the program
restart in its own creating a new "RST" file. The old one was preventing TR
from counting the mults in the correct (by band) manner. I don't understand
the RST file, and have had to delete it and restart the program again on
occasion for it to include other changes. Perhaps someone can explain what
it does and why this is necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Jim N3BB