[Trlog] Sprint CQ using f7/f8

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Fri Feb 9 15:21:39 EST 2007

Between Jim/N3BB and Tree, I think I've in the TRLog Sprint SO2R mindset
now.

It was all in the way I was doing it and now that I know not to F7/8 until
the exchange is being sent to me in the second QSO of the 'couplet' as Jim
called it, it seems to work.

And, I have a couple of days to practice now...Usually, at this stage of my
sudden comprehension of a new concept/procedure, it's only 15 minutes before
the contest!!!

73,
Dale, kg5u