[Trlog] 687 memory

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Fri Mar 16 05:49:48 EST 2007

I have stayed with 673 as it supported a multi-op, all features on, full blast
packet and log data flowing in the network for a year with zero problems.

Might be time to upgrade, not sure of what features have been added that
I might use.

I notice the last issue 687 shows only 139K memory at start-up where 673
has 160K. Is this a show stopper for me?

Going back in the archive I read from Tree:

>I am thinking that if I get those debugged, that I will distribute the program
>in protected mode from now on.  I doubt many people are using the program on
>computers that only have 640K of memory anymore.

Is 687 in protected mode? Maybe the memory check top right corner is reading
something else.

73 Rich KL7RA