[Trlog] Names database

Tim Totten, N4GN n4gn at n4gn.com
Sun Feb 10 17:16:15 EST 2008

At 12:22 02/10/2008, Scott Neader KA9FOX wrote:

>Can someone point me in the right direction?  I tried going into
>Post > Utilties > Edit TRMASTER.ASC > Add data from various types of
>files >  Load calls and data from a log.dat... but even after doing
>this for 2 recent logs, specifying the start point for the Name and
>QTH, it didn't change the data.

Hi Scott.

I'm guessing you forgot to update the overwrite flags.  Once you do
POST UEFF and indicate the column information for the data, you need
to check status of the overwrite flags and be sure it's set to
overwrite the info you want (name, QTH, etc.).  If you leave those
flags set to No, none of that data gets updated.

73,

Tim Totten, N4GN
E-mail:  n4gn at n4gn.com
    Web:  www.n4gn.com