[Trlog] SS CW observations

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 12:23:15 EST 2008

Hi Tree:

I used 6.90 for CW SS.  I don't use Shift Key RIT.  I ended up using two
K3's and had USE IRQ's off.

The program didn't crash all weekend.  I noted the bad beam headings -
not a big deal in SS.  Other than that, I found out that if, when the program
is sending the callsign after the fourth character, and I chose that instant
to do a dupe check on the second rado, the sending stopped (I think after
the callsign) until I completed the dupe check.  The transmitter stayed
keyed.  Run mode of course.  This may always have happened.

And, NO, you can't remove packet since I'm still using it for WAE CW!  :-)
Sorry about that!  Using WintelnetX to send it in via a serial port.  The
RF packet network around here is gone, I think.  Kind of sad...

Thanks for the updates! :-)  When do we start the Linux version?

73,

Mark

From: Tree <tree at kkn.net>